Browse the artists and designers on Art Urbane, and follow the below steps to create an online store and add the artists you love.
STEP ONE: Set-Up Your Financial Portal
1. Go and Set-Up Your Financial Portal
2. Once you are logged in, bookmark a link to the Financial Portal.WATCH Video 1: Financial Portal Set-Up
STEP TWO: Set-Up Your Store and Activate Your Financial Portal
1. When you signed up, you received an email from us in your inbox titled, "Create staff account". Just open the email and click "ACCEPT" to get started!
2. Once you accept our invite, you will be directed to a new page to create your Art Urbane account. Fill out the form, and make sure to use the same email address From Step 1. Once you're done, you will be redirected to Art Urbane's Storefront and Product Gallery.
Portfolio Store Login - For security reasons, we do not process automatic password resets. To reset your password, please contact CreativeTeam@ArtUrbane.com.
STEP THREE: Now Browse, Create & Style!
1. Go to ArtUrbane and browse! All the artworks & designs on Art Urbane you can add to your store.
As you will see, our open-source platform gives you easy access to all our products and collections. This is why we are diligent about who we invite to Art Urbane. We are truly a community of artists, designers and creative entrepreneurs. We share all products with each other in our network.
Explore and add a list of artworks to add to your store!
STEP FOUR: Once an artist is signed, upload the art and design to Art Urbane!
a. Login to Art Urbane, and click "Products" in the left side column
b. Then in the right corner, click "Add Product"
c. Add the title, description, images, variants and price. We will enter all other information, such as, tags and product type. Please watch the video below for more information.
A gentle warning: Please note that we carefully track all actions - we are aware when updates are made to products and when products and collections are created and deleted. We have a reliable, constant back-up of the entire network, and we can restore the network at any time in case of any harmful activity.
Any behavior that affects the community negatively is grounds for immediate termination and possible legal action against you. Our network is based on trust through transparency. We take protecting our network, artists, designers and creative entrepreneurs very seriously.