**The email address of the artist or maker is required
1. Excellent Craftsmanship and Artistic Talent - Art Urbane doesn't aim to sell everything under the sun. We are keen on helping to build a quality environment for our Creative Entrepreneurs and artists to thrive, and although you are able to sell most mediums of art and design here, the pieces reflect how much we value quality craftsmanship and artistry.
2. Only Fine Art, Furniture, Decor & Fashion Accessories - Art Urbane does not support beauty products, fashion clothing, or any food items. This is due to the nature of Art Urbane as a platform devoted to selling art and design to fund public art projects.
3. Professional Images - Art Urbane may remove any products that do not meet photography standards in order to maintain a quality platform for all Creative Entrepreneurs.
4. Made Year-round or an Original - Art Urbane recommends that products are made year-round. Art Urbane does work with artists that make designs on demand, like the crafted wood furniture by Brian Fireman.
5. Professionalism - It is important that the artist is professional. Will they deliver on time to the buyer? Do you feel they would make a good business partner for you?
a. Search Online: Searching for artists to add to your store online is the easiest and most effective way to find talent. Websites like Etsy, Saatchi Art, AHALife, Bespoke Global have troves of amazingly gifted artists from all over the world!
b. Search In-Person: Attend art shows, galleries, festivals, design conferences, art walks, local shops, and art events in your city or town! Just go out and have fun exploring! If the artist is not present, jot down their name and email address and send us the information.